Saturday, December 27, 2014

The Cozy Nook–A Year in Review

A Year in Review

Thank you for being a part of my blog this year -- for reading, commenting, liking, and sharing my work. Without you, readers, this blog would be pretty lifeless, so I thank you!

I can not possibly review the past year of my blog without remembering the series I did in October: 31 Days to Becoming Less Stressed, More Refreshed.

31 days Less Stressed, More Refreshed 500

The series was a challenge to me, to not only write every day for the month of October, but also to become less stressed and more refreshed! I pray it was a blessing to you!

More highlights of 2014:

Faith/Personal Growth

Family

Food

Homemaking

Homeschooling

I hope you were truly encouraged
by something I posted this year.

Do you have a favorite post from the year?
What posts encourage you the most?
Is there a topic you would like for me to address in the New Year?

I’d love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment