Thursday, October 16, 2014

31 Days of Becoming Less Stressed, More Refreshed. Day 16: Let’s Review

31 days Less Stressed, More Refreshed 500

I don’t know about you, but I get a bit overwhelmed when a lot of information is thrown at me, and here I am throwing a lot of information at you! I realize that tackling stress in 31 days isn’t really as easy as it sounds. Sure, it may be easy to write about it in 31 days, but to change habits… That’s another story.

I’m halfway through the series now, and I thought it would be good just to take the time to review the list of topics I have covered so far.

Your challenge is to find ONE on the list that you really want to improve, and make a plan of action.

For the second half of the series, I will be covering topics relating to contentment, relationships, time, money, and walking with God. I hope the rest of the series will encourage you to continue in your journey to live a less stressed and more refreshed life.

I’d love to hear from you if something from this series has blessed you!

No comments:

Post a Comment